The Hangfire Journal

Discussions and essays on Gun Control, Shooting, Firearms, all things Political, matters of Science or Mechanics (My motto: If it ain't broke, Fix it till it is!), Philosophical musings and perhaps most important, what ever strikes my funny bone.

Name:
Location: Kennewick, WA, United States

Friday, May 20, 2005

SUE NEWSWEEK

Newsweek prints a phony story about U.S. Troops desecrating the Koran in a typical liberal media attempt to make the Bush administration and the United States look bad and people die as a result.

Had those deaths occurred in the Untited States you can bet that Newsweek would be facing law suits on behalf of those killed as a result of their desire to hurt Bush.

I hope and pray that some shyster lawyer will see an opportunity to make big bucks, contact the survivors of those who died and press them to file wrongful death lawsuits against Newsweek. If ever an organization deserved to be sued it is definately Newsweek and while I normally don't have much good to say about lawyers I would certianly sing the praises of any lawyer willing to step up to the plate and knock this one out of the park!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Darn it...I just lost what I wrote the 1st time...!!

What I was saying was this: I wanted to be an astronomer since I was 12. I got my first telescope then and now that I'm all grown up I have a Meade. Nothing fancy, but enough to see the planets. I know I was MADE to be an astronomer. I took four years of calculus and made a 95% or above in EVERY SINGLE ONE. I just look at math and understand it. Unfortunately, I am stuck in my job with my bills and can't quit to go to school. I am a photography nerd (which goes hand in hand). It's my hobby. So you can see how these things go hand in hand.

I guess I kind of gave up on my dream. By the time I retire, I'll have missed too much to catch up.

Good luck, really. I'm glad someone is realizing their dream to be an astronomer...**SNIFF**

May 20, 2005 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home